DATA BENCHMARKING GROUP
Welcome to the South East Data Benchmarking Group.
The purpose of the group is to provide:
- accurate and timely data to support self assessment and peer view
- data and benchmarking support to specific south east region projects
- support to Directors in the preparation of data for Ofsted and other inspection activity
- a network for strategic managers and information and data professionals to develop regional benchmarking reports which support the SESLIP
- a mechanism for data managers in the South East Region to discuss and provide feedback on data issues to the DfE, Ofsted, the Adoption Leadership Board and other bodies as appropriate.
The group publishes two categories of report:
If you have any technical problems associated with the data benchmarking group, please contact email@example.com
The SERDG network are currently developing some in year benchamrking of data on SEND. The next workshop for this topic will be held on Friday 30 September in Crawley Library (10-3). This is in its development stages at the moment, but once available, reports will be posted on the Restricted Reports page.
For more information contact Alastair Lee
Tools, Templates & Useful Links
The next meetings in the 2017 programme of the South East Regional Data Network is as follows:
- Wednesday 15th March 2017
- Tuesday 20th June 2017
- Thursday 14th September 2017
- Thursday 14th December 2017
- Wednesday 14th March 2018
All meetings to be held in the Longley Room at Crawley Library from 10am to 3pm.
Please send suggestions for the next meeting's agenda to Joe Cornford-Hutchings
SESLIP Contact Details